I am not much of a photographer but did try to take them in one of our flowering shrubs.The wind was blowing a gale and as this was at the side of our house it forms like a wind tunnel.Not a good idea for my flowers which just did not want to stay in the bush,,,so in a split second while they were all on it I gave it my best shot.
I decided to take another shot of them before I put them with my others,This brings my total to 90. It is so exciting as I am getting closer to my first 100.Will it be next week I wonder?
OP Shop Find
This week i Found this little guy in the Op Shop..who wanted so much to come and play in my garden,,He is so cute..Not sure if you can see but he looks like he is surfing on a saw,,,!!!! I could not resist him.
No teddies for a while so think DH is breathing a big SIGH....lol..but it is only until one comes up for adoption...
Wherever you are I do hope that you have had a great week and that you are all well and happy.Until next time..Happy Stitching
Take Care
Kate xx
Sounds like you've had a productive week, Kate - 90 is a great tally...your tin will be overflowing before you know it! Your flowers are lovely, and that's a very cute garden gnome, too!
ReplyDeleteHi Kate,
ReplyDeleteYou have done very well this week, lovely colours too.
WOW, 90 already! I love the bright colors, your flowergarden is going to be like sunshine.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers again as always. How long did it take you to make 90? Have you kept track?
ReplyDeletewww.quiltsampler.blogspot.com
Great job Kate. The flowers are lovely.
ReplyDeleteLovely bright yellow centre ready for summer ... 7 beautiful flowers ... well done!
ReplyDeleteCute shop find Kate. I'm glad your flowers didn't blow away in the wind and that is a great box for holding your finished flowers. They look so pretty!
ReplyDelete90 already!!...the flowers are great..
ReplyDeletehave a nice day!!
Well done :-). Seven flowers in a week, 10 more to go ...Happy sewing.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful flowers and so many. I love your little guy too, I have also many in my house, but they don't work.... they are only lovely.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Joke
Beautiful flowers well done
ReplyDeleteI like the photo of your flowers on the bush and thought they turned out very natural looking. I currently have 80 flowers and thought I was done, but found I'll need more for the quilt size I want. So I'll be trying to catch up with you!
ReplyDeleteYou have been so busy doing lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteLovely hexie flowers and 90 amazing!!!!
ReplyDeletewell done Big Sis..There's not stopping you now.
ReplyDeletelyh.
Looks as though you had a productive sewing week!
ReplyDeleteThey look wonderful and thank you for sharing.
Carolyn
Well done My Darling And now what about the house work. Love youxxxx
ReplyDeleteThanks John......errr....I thought that was your job...lol xxx
ReplyDelete